“Life gives you two options :Live or Die. Some of us, die living.”
Stop. Look. Hear. Breathe! Simple , isn’t it? How hard is it? We surely don’t need a manual to go through it. No standard operating procedures either. Directions to make it perfect maybe?
The dish named “Life”
A complicated yet simple dish never served on a platter!
Tasty if made with the right mix of ingredients!
Preparation time: Always impromptu!
Cooking time: Set the timer till your last breath.
A teaspoon of patience,
A dash of determination,
Loads of passion,
Huge chunks of attitude,
A tablespoon of sugar,
A pinch of compromise,
And to pep it up ,salt to taste!
There is no standard procedure.Just throw in the ingredients at the right moment in the right quantity. You will know when,how and why?
Some suggestions to make the dish interesting:
1. Believe in yourself. You are the Master chef! You call the shots. If you mess up,it’s your dish , fix it! if it turns out well,relish it!
2. Take the time to live your life. Do the things you love. Enjoy it ,bite by bite. Feel it, savor the moment!
3. Never take anything or anyone for granted.If neglected while preparing, the dish can turn sour!
4. No dream is too big. If you feel confident ,go for it!
5. Don’t just talk, act now. Empty vessels make a lot of noise.
6. It’s never too late for anything. You can always start over.
7. Sometimes you will fall short of a few ingredients. Switch off for some time and spring back again. A few short breaks will only add to the taste.
Garnish it with dollops of love and care. Serve alongside a million dollar smile!Enjoy!!!